Tuesday, June 16, 2009

But i won't stop until that boy is mine...



Paparazzi
By: Lady GaGa

...Im your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me...

...Promise i'll be kind,
But i won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me...

...I'll be your girl
Backstage at your show,
Velvet ropes and guitars…

Lately, Ihave spent lots of time looking at wedding pictures for inspiration and ideasfor a wedding that I will soon be a photographer at. There are so manybeautiful weddings out there! I have gotten many great ideas. I must say thatlooking at all these photos makes me want to plan my own wedding. So, I thoughtI would share some of my preliminary thoughts on the subject with you, since Iam nowhere near the walk down the aisle myself! This is one of those specialevents in my life that I have thought about for years and the plans evolveevery time.

I fell inlove with the vintage style veil, the one that just covers the face. A lot likethe one that Reese Witherspoon wears down the aisle in Sweet Home Alabama (2002). After a little bit of research, Ihave come to find this particular kind of veil is known as a birdcage veil. Tolook as some different birdcage designs, browse through Unveiled Bridal Designs. They have such greatideas!

Theparasol is just idyllic. How romantic?? I just love how they look in thepictures. Have the whole wedding party have them. Decorate with them. I foundpictures from a really cool outdoor wedding where the guests were sittingwatching the service holding many different colored lace parasols. The effectwas beautiful! There are so many different shapes, colors, and textures (lace,ruffled, etc.) of parasols out there, they can be fun on a sunny day to makeany outfit pop. Also, they protect you from the sun to keep your skin lookingyoung and vibrant!

Oh, callalilies. The white and purple calla lilies are called Vermeer Calla Lilies,which are currently the lilies I would like my bouquet to be made out of. I amadoring purple right now, can you tell? I have loved the calla lily for a long time;I was so excited to find it with a purple accent. Mmm, the small pleasures inlife.

How can wetalk about the details of a wedding and wedding photography and not talk aboutshoes? So many wedding photos now feature pictures of just the bride’s shoes.Now, I knew that I would have pictures of my shoes on my special day, noquestion there (my purse will be photographed too), but I did not realize itwas such a wide spread phenomenon. One of the more prevalent trends latelyseems to be colored shoes. This looks so glamorous! Deep purple is the colorthat will adorn my feet. I am dying to know who makes the shoes that the bride iswearing (in the lower right hand corner) in my little photo collage. If youknow who they are by, PLEASE let me know!

Thepicture in the middle is fantastic. Featuring the shoes, gorgeous color, andthe rings, *sigh* glam.

I includedthe clips from, Paparazzi by Lady GaGa because these specific are perfect forthis post! “I’m your biggest fan I’ll follow you until you love me.” When youlisten to this song do you really think of it as a love song, why not? “Promisei'll be kind, but i won't stop until that boy is mine.” See what I am gettingat? No? Oh well. I think it is romantic.

What doesyour dream wedding look like? What songs do you find sweet or romantic thataren’t typically viewed that way?

*Glitz&Glamour*

Kat

The images in the montage were acquired from RockNRollBride & Google.

RockNRollBride is an awesome website that features wedding and engagement photo sessions that are more rock n roll then frilly and froofy. They are individual and fun. I suggest you check out Kat's (yes, we share more then just a love of weddings and photography) lovechild and be amazed at how amazing a wedding can be.



No comments: