Saturday, October 9, 2010

Body Art



Someday, I will get the tattoo I have been thinking about. I do have to wait until after graduation, unfortunately, due to an agreement with my parents that I made my freshman year of high school. That feels like it was soo long ago!! 

I enjoy the lil pink bows featured in picture from fuck yeah tattoos (please pardon the language). I love that site. I find it interesting what other people choose to permanently put on their bodies. I know that what I finally end up with be full of meaning and extremely carefully chosen, along with placement, & the artist who does it (I have had the same idea & artwork in mind for over a year now, so that part is basically done).

Do you have any 'artwork'? If so, what/where is it? If not, do you want any? Etc.

Glitz & Glamour,
Kat 
<3